Don't Worry We'll Float On.

Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been so busy with makeup school and doing portfolios, so I didn't have time to rant stuff here. I don't really know how to describe my experiences over there... So far so good? It's like good yet sometimes it's drop dead tiring! What I love about the school is that they let us practice good sanitation, from brushes to the makeup products.
I would like to let you guys know that makeup is a serious investment and if you are passionate about these things then it will surely pay off. Studying the colors and creativity are the two of the most important things. Makeup does not require rules, only techniques.
I can't remember the last time I went to the beach and relax. Finally, I'm gonna need and have one this month!
Back to style blogging on my next post!
xoxo