Top 10 Benefit Products

GREETINGS EVERYONE!
 Long time no post, eh? hahaha! Well, I just got my life back from a whole lot of craziness and busy working schedules. So I'd like to share my top 10 Benefit products that I loooove so much.
10. Bathina
Body shimmer overload. Best for the legs.
9. Laugh With Me Lee Lee
Sniff sniff. So good
8. Girl Meets Pearl
Champagne Pink glow. Love mixing this highlighter with my foundation.
7. High Brow Glow
Best highlighter under your brows. Just Perfect.
6. They're Real Mascara
Smudge-proof. It's like you're wearing false eyelashes but you're not.
5. Bella Bamba Blush
It's like NARS Orgasm. 
4. Porefessional
Minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines. Good use for touch up!
3. Browzing
Irreplaceable eyebrows. Love the wax & powder combination.
2. Benetint
Best lip & cheek tint ever. Oh-so natural and long wearing. 
1. Stay Flawless 15hr. Primer
The primer that will last forever and ever. LOL.