July Favourites

Happy Friday! Unfortunately I am struggling with under the weather "feels" and shakey wi-fi, which is highly annoying. Below are some of my current beauty obsessions:
LaMer The Reparative Skintint SPF30  $95 - This tint is sooo effortless! It's very easy to apply, sheer, natural looking and weightless, yet it has enough coverage to even out imperfections. Perfect for no-makeup look!
Becca X Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed (Champagne Pop) $38 - It gives you an instant healthy glow that really reflects light nicely and doesn't look too dark. They did an amazing job with this highlighter.
Sleek MakeUp Matte Me Lip Cream (Birthday Suit) $7.49 - My go-to liquid lipstick! Everyone is in love with this shade and so do I! Just beautiful on the lips and inexpensive!
ANYWAY! ON TO SOME DUPES! DON'T SLEEP ON GREAT DUPES. Check out these fantastic brands that really capture the highlighter (Champagne Pop) at an affordable price point. I ransacked through all the potential dupes and curated a list of my favorites that don’t break the bank.
1. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle) $32
I hope you guys enjoy! CHAT SOON!xx