Why You Should Love Your Skin

Why? Because nobody would! Your skin does not hold any secrets. It tells the world about your emotional predicament or whatever else is going on internally. When something's wrong, if you're stressed out, sick, tired, or not eating well--it shows up on your face. Remember, your skin is connected to all of your body's systems and only organ on permanent display.
So become best friends with your skin. When you take care of it, your skin will do its best job. Healthy skin doesn't just look pretty; it looks after you also.

KNOW YOUR SKIN TYPE:
Do you know what skin type you have? The skin types need different care, different products. There are products that can be harmful for some skin types.
IN MY CASE:
My relationship with my skin was beyond horrible! I used to sleep late, smoke a lot of cigarettes, and I don't drink much water. I also consulted a dermatologist and facial care centers yet none of it worked. Applying toner and mattifying moisturizer are mandatory for my skin type of normal/oily combination.
Now, I'm still trying products that are good for my skin; It won't hurt to try natural skin care because it doesn't contain that much chemicals.
Here are stuff that I've been using for a month now:
1. I always wash my face with Garnier Pure Active Scrub. It fights 6 skin problems including pimples, whiteheads, oiliness, enlarged pores, impurities, uneveness.
2. Shu Uemura Stage Performer as my daily moisturizer; the skin perfecting cream gives you that fresh glow.
3. Shu Uemura red:juvenus night cream before I go to bed.
 4. Dermalogica Clean Start - hit the spot to clear my acne. I apply this every morning.
 5. Epiduo Anti-Acne Gel spot treatment; I apply before bed time.
 6. MET TATHIONE dietary supplement - I take twice a day
7. Girl Meets Pearl by Benefit Cosmetics - the last product I use to finish my makeup routine.
8. To achieve a baby smooth skin, I apply honey all over my face and let it stay for 15mins. then rinse it with cold water.
I know it's a lot of products... But hey, if it's good for your skin why not?

xoxo