Beach Quickie

This was a different short trip for me and my friends! Instead of going the usual tambayan in Manila, we went to Laiya, Batangas! We were also done with the party phase anyway! Given that, we decided to have a peaceful, relaxing all-girls beach trip! Plus it was also my first time to go on a trip without a family member. Never liked the idea of long car rides but this was an exception!
The sun, the sand, the beach and good company - quiet summer (not!), definitely a summer to remember!
As much as I wanted to stay there longer, I couldn't. We're back to reality with lots of work and other priorities on our plate right now. Hopefully more trips to come! Now let the pictures speak for themselves!:))
Cheers for many years of friendship! It's been a long roller coaster ride but it's all good! xx