A Start Over

My head's been a mess lately, like over and over. Full blown hypochondria and complicated people, I'm tired of how they always take me for granted. Actually hated myself for letting these people do this to me, as if there were no emotions involved. I'm just sick of how they have to take everything this far.

LET'S MOVE ON! A typical day for me is very lacklustre. I wake up, I eat about 5-6 slices of focaccia bread with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and parmesan cheese. Working from 8am-5pm, and around 3pm my body is consistently screaming for caffeine so I will have coffee (as I do every afternoon) and maybe something sweet for snack to keep me up. Of course, complaining... I am ALWAYS complaining about something!
I put on a few pounds thanks to the excessive eating combined with "IDGAF" attitude and now things are not looking as right and tight as I would like them to be. Funny how I'm trying to get back in shape and now concerned with my abs, when I could barely button my pants.

So my version of carb-less is just sticking to greens and proteins since I'm trying to break a little sweat. No breads, no junk food, no soda's (Just lots of water and/or green juice!) I don't avoid certain dressings on my salad. Here are my ultimate healthy food faves:
BTW it's Wednesday right now, Wednesday morning to be exact, I couldn't even finish this post because I was embarrassed and a mess. Have I mentioned anything about fish oil (caps) before? LIKE EVER? Fish oil can help you lose body fat, build muscles and improves your metabolism but with the RIGHT RATIO. So please do your own research before adding fish oils to your diet!

I've been getting a lot of e-mails asking for my latest workout routines and I'm literally copy-pasting it from my notes! Then again what is the purpose of this blog?!

GLUTES (MONDAY ROUTINE)

Warm-up: 30 Jumping Jacks

3 sets x 12 reps
- Jumping Lunges
- Jump Squats
- Duck Squats
- Side Lunges
- Donkey Kicks
- Fire Hydrants
- Weighted Calf Raises

GLUTES ( WEDNESDAY ROUTINE)

Warm-up: 30 Jumping Jacks

4 sets x 12 reps
- Glute Bridges (20lbs.)
- Good Mornings (20lbs.)
- Standing Hip Abduction (10lbs.)

4 sets x (20reps, 15reps, 12reps, 10reps)
- Straight Legged Dead Lift (20lbs)

CORE (TUESDAY & THURSDAY ROUTINE)

Warm-up: 15min. Cardio

3-5 sets x 10 reps
- V Crunches
-  Side Crunches Each Side
- Leg Raises
- Bicycle Crunches
- Abdominal Crunches
- Knee Tuck Crunches
- 1 Minute Plank
30 seconds rest in between

There you go! As I have mentioned a thousand times I HATE CARDIO but do it anyway. For my future posts I will resume posting more health stuff and of course I'm going to be more diligent about it. ENJOY!

xx