June Favourites

Hi again! I HAVE SO MUCH SHIT GOING ON!!! I know it's been so looong since my last post! But no worries, I have no interest in making excuses today, we will just leave it there. How is everybody? I have been very busy running business, doing the most and trying not to jinx the upcoming stuff! This week is hell but I am truly happy to announce that Juice Depot is very much alive and well and always ready to serve you! Anyway- Here are 8 of my absolute favourites this month!
MAC Shimmer Blush in Trace Gold - Looks so fab in pale skin, it adds a luminous glow that is just ah-mazing! I'm not a fan of anything shimmery but this one looks extremely natural!

NYX HD Blush in Taupe - A "blush" that makes a great contour! Grey toned but not too grey. A little goes a long way and it blends wonderfully.

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black - I typically use 2-3 coats which does the job perfectly. If you are up for dramatic lashes this is your "Holy Grail".

Kylie Lip Kit in Candy K (Matte Liquid Lipstick) - One of the best sellers on Kylie Cosmetics! I am obsessed with this shade (soft warm nude) on the other hand, I hate the lip liner, it's too buttery. 

NYX Slide On Lip Pencil in Bedrose - Very smooth and a nice touch for colouring your lips. Not too much work and makes the lipstick pop out!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita - This is a really great liquid lipstick. Lightweight and not crazy drying as long as you moisturise your lips before applying. By far the best liquid lipstick I own!

Beauty Blender (Micro Mini) - How cute are they?! I was hesitant to get them at first because I didn't know if its worth the $ but this thing blends in the makeup like a dream! Amazing tool for under eye area, for BAKING! Tip: Wet it a little before using, never dry.

Thomas Sabo Necklace (Lamb Charm) - This past Saturday was my 25th birthday and my boyfriend surprised me with a cute necklace! Birthdays are always sentimental time for me. I like to reflect on the past year and make goals for the future. Manifesting dreams... 25 let's do this!

Chat Soon!xx