REVIEW: Kylie Lip Kit (True Brown K)

Allow me to introduce you to Kylie Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics! First and foremost let's be very clear that this is not an ad of any kind. I just thought it would be "cool" to do a very honest review about the liquid lipstick craze! As I made it clear on my other post, I am NOT a fan of lipsticks -- until LIQUID LIPSTICKS happened! It's basically the lip equivalent to makeup's one-coat wonders, meaning you can achieve the opaque pigment you want with one swipe. Below I will let you get all the informative shit. ENJOY!
True Brown K is not my first choice for a lip color! But still opted for this unusual shade (well, at least for me) instead of sticking with the same nudes and pinks! Okay, some deets you need to know about the product: 
1. It'll stay for hours and hours til' forever! So it can be drying. Make sure to moisturize your lips before applying the lipstick/lipliner.
2. KISS PROOF! They're meant to be long-wearing, so the color will not only not transfer onto a drinking glass, it won't kiss off on your man's lips either. 
3. It won't slide down your face when temperatures rise. Stays put even when the weather heats up!
4. Don't set it with a gloss. Just don't!
5. They're hard to get off for a reason. What do you expect?
Wipes will take you forever! Use oil based eye make-up remover to remove the formula easily.
Unfortunately, with this KLK hype determined to stay, I’ve had to come to the sad realization that True Brown K is just not going to cut it. Don’t get me wrong, I love its consistency, I’m just not sure how much it loves me back. It’s really rather strange. I’m pretty pale but a brown shade just isn’t really for me! I’m all about an effortless look and me wearing dark brown lips just does not really read effortless. But I'm not closing my doors! I really have to sift through many different shades to really narrow down the RIGHT ones. If you dig dark lippies True Brown K is for you!
The lip kits are definitely worth the moolah ($29) even though getting a hold of them is like joining the hunger games. Sick, right? FYI, I'm still trying to get my hands on Candy K!

Another review coming up this May! Make sure to check it out!:) xx