Mixing & Creating New Shades | Kylie Liquid Lipsticks

WHAT’S UP!??!? HOW IS EVERYBODY? Do you know how many times I have started to write this post? It’s almost too embarrassing to be honest about. I used to have such a clear direction of what I wanted my blog to be, and now I really just leave it to my daily mood. OK so I know Kylie Cosmetics keep popping new shades like a pregnant woman but I will no longer keep up with it! I decided to do a little experiment by mixing shades using the Kylie liquid lipsticks I already own. Trust me, I don't really like doing such thing (experimenting) but I thought it would be helpful for some who are craving for something new to try or wants to feel creative.
If you knew how tired I was in taking photos of the swatches you would die. This is actually my first time to create neat swatches, I would usually just swipe and snap.
So these are the shades that I came up with. You can use other brands of liquid lipsticks you like. Can I just say that the Mary Jo K + Exposed combination looked a lot like Kylie's Kristen shade?! And the Dolce K + Leo combination is a lighter version of her Love Bite?! Now you can think twice about getting the new shades! FUUUN. The video version of this post will be up on Monday, feel free to swing by!:)

XX