KYLIE Holiday Palette + Full Size Holiday Kit | REVIEW & DEMO

Hey guys!!! LAST POST FOR 2016! I want to end this year with something... usual. Ha ha! As you know, I’ve always been a fan of Kylie Cosmetics! I mean, have you ever seen my countless posts?! As if I was getting paid for it! Surprisingly, no. haha!

MOVING RIGHT ALONG - I only bought 2 items from Kylie's Holiday Edition. It's just so unnecessary to buy everything honestly... Unless you're into hoarding which I am not!
KYLIE  The Holiday 2016 Palette $42 - The 9 shades are sooo beautiful. You can go from simple to full glam with it. I am not an eyeshadow person, like anything eye make-up in general but since everyone is playing hunger games just to get a hold of these then count me in! I wanted to see for myself if it was worth the money & hype.

Nothing is worse than shimmery shadows in my book!!! But with this I just had to make an exemption. Super pigmented and buildable. I actually like this one better than the first palette she released. At first I was so intimidated by the shades but after swatching, I felt safe -- safe like, it will work for me.

KYLIE Full Size 4 Piece Holiday Kit | Matte Liquid Lipsticks & Gloss $45 - Such a great deal for a set! If I am not mistaken this is at least a $65 value for 4 lippies. But would you believe I got this only because of one shade? Called "Angel" (warm, pinky nude) and is one of the best shades I swear! Kylie will probably sell them individually soon ughhhhhhh... YES I'M GOING TO ROLL MY EYES BIG TIME IF THAT HAPPENS!

I never envisioned myself wearing plum-y lips, then I thought the "Blitzen" shade could change my mind. Honestly the color looks really good from the packaging to swatching but on the lips? Hell no. Too patchy and uneven... just bad. Noel & Cupid Gloss were really nice and not sticky at all -- something rare for a gloss! That's 8/10 for me.