Workout Routine

HOLLA EVERYONE!
I am still in my workout clothes, resting and sipping protein shake. I have just been working out like a crazy person lately... So here's the deal, I have switched from old routines to my new obsession Jen Selter's butt workouts. I'm getting back to 4-5 days a week of working out.

Monday Workout: For the legs and the butt
Hate doing cardio, but if you're trying to follow the routine start off with 30-45 minutes of cardio on your favorite machine.

Tuesday Workout: Upper body, Abs, & Cardio Workout
The best way to get abs is diet and cardio. Once you've gotten to the point where your abs are showing, you then kick your ab workouts into high gear.
At times I get so lazy to do this routine, I do Mike Chang's Extreme Ab Workout. Youtube it!

Wednesday Workout: Booty Workout
Similar to Monday's workout but do it in circuit format. This means you do on exercise of each once, then move onto the next exercise. When you're done doing them all once, you repeat 3 times.

Thursday Workout: Quick Butt Workout
If you have more time then follow this routine
After you're done with one set. Rest one minute. Then, repeat the circuit 3 times!

Friday Workout: Abs
This workout focuses on doing 300 reps!
Repeat entire circuit 3 more times.

This workout routine has completely transformed my stomach, legs and butt. My pants fit more comfortably and the cellulite on my ass and upper legs are lessen.